ページ

2010年10月18日月曜日

My favorite animation


Hello, I will tell you about my favorite animation. My favorite animation is One-Piece. The author is Oda Eiichirou. He is from Kumamoto. One-Piece is a story of pirate. The hero's name is Monkey D Ruffy.His trademark is straw hat. This straw hat was given by Shanks. Shanks is the pirate of Ruffy's dreams. Ruffy can make his body long. Because he ate a berry called Akumanomi. At the beginning this animation, Ruffy has no companions. However, He gathered his companions one after another. Ruffy has eight companions now. I often read One-Piece comics and watch animation. More and more I watch this animation, I exited about the story. I think One-Piece is the best animation I ever watched. I'm looking forward to watch a new one.(127words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿