ページ

2010年11月14日日曜日

My favorite person

Hello, I am going to tell you about my favorite person. My favorite person is Ichiro Suzuki. As you know, he is a baseball player. I like him when he played in Japan. He belonged Oryx in Japan. He has been playing baseball in USA since 2001. And he accomplished the great undertaking that hit over 200 every year. I thought he is great player, who all the people admire. But, I knew that Ichiro made a lot of efforts to get the skills. For example, when he was a high school student, he went to batting center after club activity. At that time, he played as a pitcher. In spite of his efforts, he couldn’t win at the Koushien. Ichiro is a professional baseball player now. He has been continuing his efforts. I felt I also need to make a lot of efforts from now on. (149words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿