ページ

2010年11月7日日曜日

This Weekend

Hello, I am going to write about my weekend. First, I tell you about on Saturday. I woke up at ten o’clock. I watched one-piece over eating breakfast. Then, I went to swimming school to work as a part time. I worked about five hours and a half. I continued to teaching swimming for children in pool. I was so tired.
Next, I woke up at before eight o’clock on Sunday. I didn’t want to wake up at early morning. But, I had to go to part time before ten o’clock. There is one class on Sunday, so I could get home before noon. After that, I and my family went to vote mayoral election. This is my first voting to the election, because I became twenty years old two weeks ago.
Finally, I have a lot of assignments this week. I will do all of my assignments until this weekend!(151words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿