ページ

2010年11月24日水曜日

Labor Thanksgiving Day

Hello, I am going to tell you about my yesterday. We had no classes because yesterday was Labor Thanksgiving Day. I woke up at ten o’clock. I left my home before noon to go to my grandparents’ house by car. On November 25th is my grandfather’s birthday, so I bought him Shochu. He looked like happy, when he had received the present. I ate lunch there. After eating lunch, I washed my car outside of their house. Because of yellow sands, my car became very dirty. So, I washed around my car and used wax. Though the water was cold, I was glad to see my car after cleaning. Then, my grandfather also went to his yard and picked some vegetables and fruits for me. I got radishes spinaches and persimmons. After that, I left my grandparents’ house and went to shopping to buy some dishes for dinner. When I came home, it was five o’clock. Then, I did my assignments, power words, movie review and so on. Recently, I have sore throat. I have to take care of myself. (182words)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿