ページ

2010年11月22日月曜日

Sunday's schedule

Hello, I am going to write about my Sunday’s schedule. I woke up at 8 a.m. yesterday. As soon as I woke up, I ate breakfast. Then, I left my home at half past nine to go part time job. I also went to part time job on Saturday. I have been teaching children swimming at my class alone from Saturday to Sunday. Because we are short of help, I was so tired. After finishing my part time job, I took my mother shopping. Although my father usually goes to shopping together, he has gone to golf with his colleagues yesterday. So, I had to go shopping by car. When I and my mother came home, it was 2 p.m. And, I did my assignments over eating lunch. I concentrated my attention to my assignments, so I could finish some of them. I wish I could reach 15000 words by the end of December.
I ate one-pot dish at the night. I like Nabe so much. My part time job’s year end party will be held on December 28th. I am looking forward to eating Nabe again.(189wors)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿